NOTE: Sold individually / Price is PER Bulb
This is the Lumens UB Series Ultra LED Headlight Bulb. These bulbs are bright enough to rival HID (High Intensity Discharge) kits, and offer a huge improvement over standard halogen bulbs.Features:
- Next generation LED lights provide comparable light output to Xenon HID Conversions without the glare. More than twice the brightness of halogens.
- Instantly on to full brightness without any warm up times.
- Plug n' Play design eliminates the need for harnesses & larger resistors to be used during installs.
- PCBBs allows maximum flexibility for installation.
- One piece unibody core ensures maximum heat dissipation from LEDs to PCBBs.
Powered by Philips Lumileds ZES Chips:
- The alignment of LEDs replicate that of a halogen bulb to achieve optimal focal light pattern in a reflector housing
- Using an unibody to conduct heat directly from the LEDs to the 6 PCBBs keeps LEDs cool for longer lifespan
- The use of 6 pcs of PCBBs vs 4 pcs of PCBBs (most competitors) adds an extra 50% of surface area to dissipate heat.
- Pure Copper Braided Belts (PCBB) conduct heat better than Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) belts (used by most competitors).
- Up to 4000lm per Bulb
- Unparalled Color Consistency
- Improved Flux Density
- Micro footprint allows closer replication of halogen filament
- LED Qty: 6 pc on single beam, 12 pc on dual beam bulbs
- LED Power: 35W per bulb
- Current: 2.8 ± 0.2A
- Voltage: 6 - 18V
- Raw Light Output: up to 4000lm / 5600lx
- Working Temp: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Body Material: 6063 Aluminum
- Colour Temperature: 6000K Pure White
Available in the following bulb types (SINGLE FILAMENT APPLICATIONS):