CRUX SOCGM-17C 2000 - 2013 GM Radio Replacement Interface
The CRUX SOCGM-17C is a Radio Replacement Interface for GM Class II Vehicles with Factory Amplified (Bose / Monsoon) and Non-Amplified Systems 2000 - 2013.
- Retains factory features in select GM Class II Data Bus vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Supports Bose, Monsoon and Y-91 audio systems.
- Retains chime functions.
- Built-in chime volume adjustment
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
- This product Does Not retain Onstar. Please select SONGM-11 to retain all factory features and OnStar
- The Front and Rear fading are not retained on Y-91 Bose System.
- Chime includes seat belt, check engine, key in ignition, low fuel, low oil and lights on.
- There are instances in the Corvette when the chime will sound if either the Traction Control or the DIC (Driver Information Center) buttons are pressed. (See page 3 of Manual.)
- Some Corvettes need verification by our tech support, please provide the VIN of your vehicle.