This is the Connects2 CTSPO004.2 2007 - 2010 Porsche Cayenne Radio Replacement Interface with Steering Wheel Control Retention.
Porsche Radio Harness with Steering Wheel Control Retention, enabling you to utilise the factory SWC when fitting an aftermarket head unit. Suitable for use in vehicles with MOST 25 fibre optic amplfied systems. *Note - New Radio Must Have RCA Audio Out Connectors. Headunit: PCM 3.0 Touch Screen Navigation. Connection: Quadlock (Fakra)
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.