This is the Rydeen BSS2LPBC License Plate Bar Microwave Blindspot Detection System with Camera. The built -in camera will act as a reverse camera.
BSS2LPBC Radar Blind Spot “BAR” is based on microwave radar technology for extended distance and sensitivity. BSS2LPBC adds an extra set of eyes and warns the driver if there are any vehicles approaching in either blind spot before and during a lane change maneuver. Our system uses GPS to initiate operation above 20 MPH eliminating potential fault alerts. Unlike other systems, it requires no drilling or removal of vehicles bumpers.
The Radar Sensor “BAR” installs top or bottom of tag/license plate and alerts the driver with two compact LED Indicators mounted on the “A” Pillars and a small hideaway speaker. This Microwave system is more accurate than previous ultrasonic based sensor solutions from other companies.
Kit also includes newly revised “Reverse Cross Traffic Alerts” for backing/reversing out of a tight space when visibility is limited while vehicles are approaching from left or right side.
(Monitor sold separately)
- High Accuracy Digital Microwave Radar Technology
- Two LED indicators for visual warning
- Adjustable buzzer speaker for audio warning
- GPS Antenna Included for Speed Sensing
- No drilling OR removal of bumper required
- Applicable for metal bumper vehicles
- Built-In HD Camera
- Cross Traffic Alerts while Reversing
- All Types Of Vehicles: (Trucks, Cars, Commercial Vehicles)