- BMW 5 Series 2013-2016 (Chassis F10,F11,F18)
- BMW 6 Series 2013-2018 (Chassis F06,F12,F13) (Excluding GT)
*For use with automatic transmission vehicles only*
- Remotely start the vehicle's engine using a supported remote RF kit and/or Drone smartphone interface. (RF Kit and Drone Sold separately)
- The vehicle's keyless entry and comfort access system will function while the car is remote started.
- 15 minutes runtime.
- Parking light flashes indicate vehicle running status and diagnostic codes.
- Built-in temperature sensing and vehicle battery monitoring. (Temperature and voltage displayed on Drone and select RF kits)
- For safety and security, the engine will turn off during the remote start run-time if a side door is opened, the hood is opened, or the brake has been applied.
- Micro SD card slot on board for firmware updates and diagnostics.
- The remote starter will not attempt to start the car if the battery voltage drops below 11 volts.
- Valet mode to disable remote start function.
- Simple remote programming.
- The Eurostart retrofit harness uses OEM compatible wiring methods and installs without cutting or soldering to the factory wiring.
- Low power standby.
- An RF kit and/or Drone smartphone interface will be required for remote start operation.
The supported RF kits are the Compustar Pro R3, Prime R3, Prime T9, Pro T11, and Pro T12.
(Drone and RF kits are sold separately, AM series remotes are not supported)
- A spare vehicle key is required to be installed in the remote starter to allow the remote start to function.
- For use with automatic transmission vehicles only.