Kenwood KDC-BT572U CD Receiver with Bluetooth
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- Drive Change
- Maximum Output Power: 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- KENWOOD sound reconstruction restores musical to compressed music
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Files Playback with ID-3 Tag Display
- Android Rapid Charge
- Multi-language(English, Spanish)
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Bright variable colour LED's can be adjusted to match any colour dash lighting.
- A large volume knob and buttons are intuitively placed, reducing distraction and promoting safety.
Android Music Playback (AOA2) - Simply install the KENWOOD Music Play application onto your Android™ smartphone, connect it to your KENWOOD receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the car monitor receiver.
Android Rapid Charge - Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A.
Dual Phone Connection - Allows two phones to be connected for hands-free operation at any time. Easily switch between both phones with the touch of a button. Answering, calling or searching your phonebook on your phone is made simple through an intuitive GUI.
Music Mix - Up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be connected to the head unit at the same time, and you can enjoy audio streaming just by switching the devices with your friends or family.
Remote App - A smartphone application can control the most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).
Wireless Music Browsing (AVRCP 1.5) - Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth® connection.
Graphic EQ / Time Alignment - Use the graphic equalizer to tailor the sound quality to your unique tastes. Additional sound staging is available with the Time Alignment feature, designed to provide optimal sound performance.
Drive EQ - Boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
CD Door - The CD slot cover prevents dust from entering the transport.