- Asset tracking device can be conﬁgured in MyGeotab portal through the same interface as all other GO devices, and can be included in reports, zone alerts, exception rules, and several other data captures. Device is battery powered, so reporting is typically performed a few times each day
- Device is a rugged IP65 rated enclosure for outdoor deployments – case material is a weather-proofed ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 4.4” x 2.7” x 1.6”
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Operating temperature: -30˚C to +70˚C
- High capacity, rechargeable 6,600mAh battery enables long term deployments with inconsistent access to a power source
- Expected battery life is 6 months
- Includes 3G/CDMA Cellular SIM card
- Multiple input/output ports for direct instrumentation
- Integrated mounting ﬂange with multiple options: adhesive, screws, or magnet.
*NOTE: This part can also be used in standalone applications without a Geotab integration; a separate web portal is provided by Cirrus link to access asset locations, dashboards, and reports.